SaabCentral Forums banner

Turns signals not working?

1264 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  billm0066
I have an 04 9-3 linear. The turn signals don't work. They won't flash or make a noise. The emergency flashers work just fine.

I can't turn my brights on either which leads me to believe that the switch is bad or disconnected. However, my cruise control does work.

Any help would be appreciated. Need this fixed as soon as possible.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried but I couldn't get it to come out. Is there any specific way to try and get them? The special piece they usually include is either missing or I looked in the wrong spot.

· Registered
1,130 Posts
I tried but I couldn't get it to come out. Is there any specific way to try and get them? The special piece they usually include is either missing or I looked in the wrong spot.
You couldn't remove the fuses? If there isn't the little tool on the back of the cover, just go to an auto parts store and get one from there. You can use needle nose pliers, but you need to be very careful not to touch the metal contacts with them, or you can cause some problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.