SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Swade, again.

I didn't know it's capable of 0-60mph in 5.4 secs !

Coincidentally, the S4 does it in 5.3 secs, the 335i coupe around 5.1-5.2 secs, and the Subie Legacy GT Spec B in just over 5 secs range.

Things will be interesting in 2008 :)

Turbo X - info package for dealers (c/o Trollhattansaab)

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
I like how it says: (no other colors available)
;)
I was close to talking a friend into buying one. Only making 1,000 though, right? They should be gone by the time her lease is up. ;( Currently drives a Crossfire. She likes cars.

·
Registered
353 Posts
boon94 said:
Thats uk pricing, over there an aero costs $60,000 USD

It should be a lot lower on our side of the puddle or whatever they say

Puddle...hahahah...I like that better than pond :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Depending on your mode of transportation, it could just be a drop of water. :cheesy:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does anyone have a link to the original .pdf file? I've yet to see a decent shot of the carbon fiber accents and other interior features. The email they sent out yesterday is so murky and mysterious it looks like stills taken from a David Lynch movie.

So is the Aero Academy dead or is the Turbo X Academy just even more exclusive?
-GeoJet

p.s. found this large format pic of the interior elsewhere: http://www.trollhattansaab.net/wp-content/SaabTurboXinterior.jpg

TurboX Driving Academy is a special session of the Aero Academy using TurboX vehicles. So I guess that means there's only 1998 available worldwide?:)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I am currently attempting to sell my house so I can buy one of these... My wife doesn't think it such a smart idea though :lol:

I asked my Dealership about them but they obviously hadn't received any more info yet. His response was "We haven't received any TurboX models yet; but I'll be sure to call you as soon as we do.

Um, yeah. I'll be waiting for that call :cheesy:

·
Registered
557 Posts
shaverjeff said:
I think the orders are being accepted now. Have any members purchased one of these gems?
I am getting two :eek: :D :eek: :cool: :eek: . It still has not sunk in as to what I have done.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well, i just went ahead and ordered a TurboX.

They had no estimate on delivery, but the sales guy did say that I was the first person to order.

I went by the dealership a month ago and they had no idea what I was talking about, they thought I was talking about the Aero X. "No, no, the TurboX !!" I kept saying, but all I got was blank faces.

I guess someone received some sales training, and now they knew what I was talking about.

I ordered it in the same manner as my previous two 9-3's Manual/NAV/All Options.

Now the waiting game begins......

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
charles river saab dealership has a turbo X promo deal where if you preorder one you are entered in a raffle for a free european vacation

I just wish I had the $$$ to buy one

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I was contacted by Saab of Troy in Michigan USA - quoted a price tag of 43K+ - offered a Saab loyalty discount of a grand off - no other incentives

1 - 20 of 34 Posts