SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone sent their turbo to Blouch for an upgrade? They appear to be very good at what they do.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I'm interested, except it may blow my warranty and my extended warranty.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Turbox comes with the same turbo as the other V6 aero's, 15T.
The recommended upgrade is a 19T compressor wheel.

The genuinesaab listing is for the 4cyl upgrading the 14T to a 18T
I bet GS would also upgrade the v6's 15T to a 19T without a problem.

·
Registered
42 Posts
These turbos are pretty good the DSM guys and Suby guys use them. The suby guys more tho. I was looking at there 20G when I had my GST.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Turbox comes with the same turbo as the other V6 aero's, 15T.
The recommended upgrade is a 19T compressor wheel.

The genuinesaab listing is for the 4cyl upgrading the 14T to a 18T
I bet GS would also upgrade the v6's 15T to a 19T without a problem.
so if i just bought a 19T out right would it be a direct bolt on or only if i upgraded my current turbo? i found a company that will sell me a whole 19T, not just the compressor, for really cheap.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
so if i just bought a 19T out right would it be a direct bolt on or only if i upgraded my current turbo? i found a company that will sell me a whole 19T, not just the compressor, for really cheap.
If its off a Volvo it won't fit, the manifolds are different...unless its custom made for a direct bolt to our cars. Any 19t here has to be somewhat custom...or how cheap are you talking?

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
If its off a Volvo it won't fit, the manifolds are different...unless its custom made for a direct bolt to our cars. Any 19t here has to be somewhat custom...or how cheap are you talking?
thats not true, the v6 is a td04hl (assuming hes talking about the v6) volvo turbos are td04hl's with much larger turbin wheels their units should drop in.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
thats not true, the v6 is a td04hl (assuming hes talking about the v6) volvo turbos are td04hl's with much larger turbin wheels their units should drop in.
Oh didn't see the v6 part, thought he was talking about the 2.0. Well that's pretty sweet if they drop right in...I'm actually starting to notice how much power you can get out of a v6 with just a few mods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts