SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry, the search function isn't working for me.

what kind of turbo is on my car? I've seen people mention td04 which I know is a Mitsubishi, but that only describes the hot side. Is it a 16t, 18t, etc...??

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
I believe it's a 15T...or maybe 15G? :confused: Someone help me out here.

·
Registered
160 Posts
dont know if anyone knows, but does the td05 have the same exhaust flange as the td04, and will it fit? my friend has a turbo the he took off his eclipse gsx and i thought about putting it on my car. it is in good shape, plus it is a centimeter larger than the td04

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
uncc 9-5 said:
but does the td05 have the same exhaust flange as the td04, and will it fit? my friend has a turbo the he took off his eclipse gsx and i thought about putting it on my car. it is in good shape, plus it is a centimeter larger than the td04
I have no idea if it would fit.

But if you want to upgrade the turbo, I'd stick with the known choices with specified upgrade stages, rather than the unknown, as I would think you would definately need to go the custom ECU map route with this turbo, if it did indeed you could get it to fit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
uncc 9-5 said:
dont know if anyone knows, but does the td05 have the same exhaust flange as the td04, and will it fit? my friend has a turbo the he took off his eclipse gsx and i thought about putting it on my car. it is in good shape, plus it is a centimeter larger than the td04
95% sure it will not. tdo5 has different manifold flange. Not to mention you would need to change your downpipe. And then get a custom map for your ecu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts