SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does a USA spec 1998 CSE model have the TD04-15t 6cm^2? Or is it subject to the funky divisions of earlier years i.e. you really have to look to be sure?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Does a USA spec 1998 CSE model have the TD04-15t 6cm^2? Or is it subject to the funky divisions of earlier years i.e. you really have to look to be sure?

Thanks,
My understanding is (at least for the USA market) ALL 9k's built in '98 with manual trannys were built to aero spec to use up the leftover parts. The Automatics were like earlier years regardless of CSE or Aero trim.

·
Registered
17,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The candidate is CSE and Automatic... so it's no longer a possible organ donor.

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
My understanding is (at least for the USA market) ALL 9k's built in '98 with manual trannys were built to aero spec to use up the leftover parts. The Automatics were like earlier years regardless of CSE or Aero trim.
Nope. Only manual Aero have TD04. Even A50 have T25.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Banman said:
Nope. Only manual Aero have TD04. Even A50 have T25.
That's what I said...?
But to be more clear -- in the US, there were no aero's in '98. CSE's with manual trans. were built with TD04's & 225hp ecu.

What's an "A50" ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts