SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
LoL I just bought an 83 900 Turbo from a guy in Bellingham for $100.00 It is rust free but smokes as I'm told it needs a new Turbo. Do you have any ideas of where to get a rebuilt or aftermarket turbo on the cheap? My wife is not to happy about this thing in the garage but I'm planning on fixing it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do not think it was the same car as the one in Anacortes. This car was actually in ACME and was about 40 miles from Anacortes. It was just in this guys yard. I did find in another thread the guy in Bellingham who was giving away parts for an 83 turbo. I tried calling him but couldn't get a hold of him. Does anyone know anything more about this? Car idles fine no obvious water in the oil but I have not checked the coolant. Thanks for your replies. I am very excited about this project and I'm glad there is a lot of support. I am not a good mechanic but everyone has to start somewhere. I will post some pictures of my progress as this goes on. My wife has given me one year, if she doesn't like what she see's I have to get rid of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.