SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried searching, but couldn't come up with an answer. I have a BCB Stage 2 box that came out of my 2004 9-5 Aero that I sold a few years back. I recently acquired a 2007 9-5 wagon and was wondering if the tune would work on my new car?

Obviously, I'll need to change the immobilizer code with a tech 2, which I have. Beyond that, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Thoughts?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tried searching, but couldn't come up with an answer. I have a BCB Stage 2 box that came out of my 2004 9-5 Aero that I sold a few years back. I recently acquired a 2007 9-5 wagon and was wondering if the tune would work on my new car?

Obviously, I'll need to change the immobilizer code with a tech 2, which I have. Beyond that, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Thoughts?
It could work. But I'm not sure if tech2 will allow you to marry it because of different VIN in ECU?

Nothing else to do then test it in your car and try to program it.

As mentioned above, might work, might not... Might throw codes, might not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Jssaab
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing