SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone

I recently purchased a 2007 saab 9-3 aero and wil be installing a better sound system i took out of my old car. i believe i currently have a bose system and plan to replace the deck to a kenwood 500bt double din, the bose amp in the trunk to a jbl 4 way, and also add a kenwood 350 mono amp for my JBL 10" sub. i also have cliff design 6.5s and 6X9's to replace the door speakers and the back shelf speakers.

i currently have three small dash speakers, 6.5s in the front doors, and 6X9's + 4"'s in the back shelf. I tryed looking for an amp under the drivers seat as many threads say these cars might have but could not find one.

some questions i have:
1) can i use the existing speaker wire? and just put new connectors for the JBL amp on? Added picture but don't know how to tell what wires are for what going to bose amp currently. maybe a wiring diagram if theres one available.;ol;

2) can i steal power from the fuse box in the trunk of the car? i have also added a picture of this.

3) can anyone help me out with what wiring harness/ steering wheel control lead i will need?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some more pics

here is anther pic for you guys.. any help would be great! plan to post pics of the process and how i do my install.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts