SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: Is everyone's trunk floor flush in their 9-2X? The big middle piece that covers the spare tire does not seem to sit flush (the left side seems to sit a few cm's higher while the right side sits flush).

Also, where are you guys putting your little tan bag that contains the lugnut tool?

If anyone can also take pictures of their trunk and post pictures I can show you what area I'm talking about.

Thanks,

A brand new 9-2X Aero owner. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
rdy4flt said:
Mine seems to sit flush. The cover of the spare tire seems to be made of a thick pressboard which I'm guessing can be a little flexible. Maybe that end that isn't flush is just bent up a little. I store that little pouch in the storage compartment in the floor of the trunk area. Here are some pictures.
rdy4flt - I went ahead and put the pouch in the wheel well of the spare tire <-- I assume it'll move the least in there.

Thanks so much for the pics! Mine looks the same...I guess the left side is supposed to stick up a few cm's as it doesn't seem to fit perfectly flush.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I got my 9-2, the dealer was showing me everything. Well, he shows me those hidden compartments in the rear. Im thinking...what in the world would I EVER stuff in those little spots?

No more than a week later I had a handful of dirty tools that I needed to take to a friends house for a header install...what do you know...a perfect fit for some greasy tools!

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts