SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my old trunk lid from my 2003 9-3 SS. I bought a new one because the one on my car had a halfdollar size knick and dent in it that someone before my tried to cover up with touch up paint. It looks like a pretty easy fix. $300 shipped(alot cheaper than the saab site)

Tdo4l-14t turboi I bought this with the intentions to do the swap and tune on my linear but I am more focused on the looks of my car right now so I wanted to sell it. It came off a 2005 and still has the bypass solenoid and all the fittings on it. This would be a nice piece to ship to genuine saab if you are doing the 18t swap so you dont have to down your car waiting for the turbo to be shipped back. Just send this one. $100 shipped

Right side headlight assembly-Still has the headlight and turn signal in it. This is a halogen assembly not hid. It is really faded and scuffed from where I tried to restore it. It didnt work and I bought a new one. There is some dust and crud on the inside. Not looking for a whole lot for this.
$40 SHIPPED

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Any chance I can call dibs on the turbo until the end of the week.
Gonna take a few days to transfer over to paypal

Also any chance you know the mileage on the turbo?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be completely honest I bought it from a well know saab tech at foreign auto exchange here in dayton. He bought it to replace on a customers car but the person flaked out and they placed a mechanics lein on the car and never used this. He got it from what he said was a 2005 and the car had about 60,000 miles on it. I had a buddy that use to own ITS turbo check it out to see if it spooled up and everything worked and there was very little to no shaft play. Pm ME if you are still interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts