SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a current theretrofitsource.com coupon code. I apparently just missed a 20% off one from a few days ago. Need to order a pair of EVOX-R projectors and a roll of butyl. About to upgrade a pair of 03-04 factory bi-Xenons as my current set is getting too dim due to reflector bowls loosing their plating.

·
Super Moderator
9,276 Posts
I order lots from them and I can never find one. I feel like their prices are already pretty good, as are the shipping costs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Removing power seat track (driver's side)

Does anyone know how to remove the power seat track on a 2007 9-3sc? I don't see any obvious bolts or torx screws. One of my tracks is frozen and I can't find any evidence of anything blocking it. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,276 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I order lots from them and I can never find one. I feel like their prices are already pretty good, as are the shipping costs.
Yes they are good prices but 20% off site wide would be cool. They apparently had some server issues last week and had a 20% coupon for a few days after. I just was not aware. Guess I have to follow them on Twitter :confused:.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I got 20% a few weeks ago. Make sure to follow them on facebook. They post coupon codes every once in a while

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TRS is running a 15% off coupon code now through Tuesday (5/26/15) site wide.

Wholesale accounts EXCLUDED.

REMEMBER15 (In honor of our Veterans)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts