SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started a topic earlier about my wheel pulling to one side off and on... but now there is a click when i turn the wheel. Every now and then i can feel my wheel click when i either turn it to the left or right (and its not the blinker ;) ) anyways if anyone has any clue just let me kno thanks

Bus

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Are your wheel nuts tight :eek:

X

·
0 Posts
Are you feeling the click through the stearing wheel or the road wheel..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The click is through the steering wheel, and every 200 miles i go to the shop to get my lug nuts tightened.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Is this click when you approach full lock or can it be felt from the wheel being near central position?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I get a click when I reverse to the left out of a parking spot then put it in drive and pull away, any ideas?????

Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This click only happens turning from the center position, its kind of more of an annoyance than anything, im sure there isnt anything wrong with it... but if there is i shuld probably find out soon before my warranty is up. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Others have reported a click through the steering wheel before, normally when pulling off. If you look under the dash at the lower steering column, there is a metal sleeve that can be moved by hand, others have reported if you pack this sleeve out with grease, it stops movement and stops the click.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts