SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, Just discovered a problem with some trim on my newly acquired car. So I can replace it I would be grateful for anyones help with a parts disc or whatever to have a look for the 2 parts numbers I need.
The trim is situated around the door openings on the body and it runs from the bottom of the A pillar all the way back to the bottom corner of the quarter light . This trim is around the top of the door openings just below the roof sill.
This trim is in 2 parts with the long piece of trim stretching from the front of the car,by door hinge edge, to approx the start of the quarter light .Here it stops and a small piece of trim goes around the quarter light. As my car is English with rt hand drive I need the passenger or near side trim numbers. I would like to order this stuff Monday if anyone can assist.Many thanks David

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jon, year 04 9 3 aero. Did the springs as well yesterday and what a surprise to find the off side spring was broken,bottom coil snapped off. Thanks for all your info as well.
David

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Changed it now to the 9 3. Only a few little things to sort now one of which is this trim, funny thing was I spotted it when giving the car a wash. A quarter inch gap between the two pieces.Drivers side was fine and the trim pieces butted up nicely but the other side not so good, its been off the car before I think .Cheers David

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi David
Before you order your parts check out carpartsconnexion.com

I always do as they have some great prices and you can save a packet. Just need the part numbers to do a check,There are quite a few trim parts on the site but its finding out what will fit my car. Hopefully the guys on here will come up trumps,they usually do.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Mr Morgan the trim or edging wasnt listed anywhere.Its a very narrow piece of trim that clips to the underneath of the door openings and runs along the top of the car door openings to where the rear passenger window joins the quarterlight. Thanks anyway
David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts