SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ffwdconnection.com/ this is where i was tring to remember the site. The guys name is darren king. they normally do dsm cars but i have heard nothing but good things from the cryo stuff the do to the trans, block heads and other parts. I have heard about doing whole assemblies at once. but the point in having the post is to let any one with spare parts not broken parts that they would like to safe gaurd your trans and most internal parts. some of the fastest dsm cars use this process. with alot less breakage. its not cheap but its better than replacing transmission evertime you breaksomething.
i think the charge 150 or 200 for whole trans. what the process does is super cool to -330 slowly to avoid thermal shock and make the part internally stronger but bring the lower molecules closer much more uniform. you can read about the whole process on the website. it may be worth the money for anyone who may be interested in less parts breaking. they also do turbo's as i said its all on the web site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts