SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think you would get for a trade-in at the saab dealership for a 03 93SS arc... has drivers package, moonroof, auto, xenon... only thing it doesnt have that was offered at the time i think is the sports package (springs and 17s)

I am trying to figure out how much the difference will be on this vehicle for a new '05 arc with the specials they have going on.

I have tinted windows and a magnaflow exhaust which will probably hurt matters... I have also hardwired a radar detector and aux-in is ran to my shelf unit.

Do you think they will offer more/less than a place like carmax. I know best is ind. sale but there is def. a time factor here.

Thanks for any help.. if I dont respond its b/c from 12 EST I am at work with a nasty firewall.

·
Registered
885 Posts
likely in the 17-20K range. I had inquired on my '04 ARC and it didn't make sense financially... there was no gain, as the original car lease would still have to be paid off.

·
Registered
170 Posts
CallipNCSUsaab said:
What do you guys think you would get for a trade-in at the saab dealership for a 03 93SS arc... has drivers package, moonroof, auto, xenon... only thing it doesnt have that was offered at the time i think is the sports package (springs and 17s)

I am trying to figure out how much the difference will be on this vehicle for a new '05 arc with the specials they have going on.

I have tinted windows and a magnaflow exhaust which will probably hurt matters... I have also hardwired a radar detector and aux-in is ran to my shelf unit.

Do you think they will offer more/less than a place like carmax. I know best is ind. sale but there is def. a time factor here.

Thanks for any help.. if I dont respond its b/c from 12 EST I am at work with a nasty firewall.
To give you an idea here in socal we have dealer selling a base model linear with 15" wheels for 23k, I just sold my linear to a private party for 19k it has 17" wheels, tinted windows, upgraded stereo, sunroof, heated seats

·
Registered
366 Posts
Valuepac said:
To give you an idea here in socal we have dealer selling a base model linear with 15" wheels for 23k, I just sold my linear to a private party for 19k it has 17" wheels, tinted windows, upgraded stereo, sunroof, heated seats
I purchased my loaded 03 Vector for about that w/ 29k miles certified until 2010. Their price is $5k too high in my opinion, but don't get me wrong I want the resale on these cars to be as high as possible.

I would think for your car and since you will be purchasing a new one off the lot they might be inclined to treat you well on a trade and probably go as high as $18-19k as they could probably sell it for $22k next month when the employee discount is over.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yea, my Linear's trade in for an 03 with 47,000miles was $19,000 and change for a launch package car. I still owed too much on car to pull off trade in but value is good considering. Just not gonna drive it for awhile until I can get the payments down to something reasonable for trade in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts