SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So said my SID as I was driving around town today. "Great" I said, just what I needed in time for the holiday weekend. First the stuck window, now this. Grrrrrr. :evil: Thank goodness I am taking it in Tuesday.

·
Registered
255 Posts
haha, I've had that one too.

With my car it was the headlights. They somehow affect the traction control system.

Make sure your dealer takes it seriously. They couldn't fix mine at first because it didn't happen all the time and when it started happening frequently they wouldn't let me have my car back until it was fixed. It'll void your warranty if you drive it like that and more serious problems develop.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes, it has happened three times with my car. I spoke to the service manager when it happened the second time. I told him I noticed the problem always occurred shortly after starting the car, I would drive down a steep incline, immediately make 90 degree turn and the error would display. He said this can happen if the stability system beleives the parameters have gone beyond what is considered "normal". I find the error clears once I turn ignition off after driving a short distance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts