SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the best way to view the data from a torque pro data log? I have to plot 2 .csv files, one working and one that has misfires but can't seem to find any info on doing this online.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does anyone know the best way to view the data from a torque pro data log? I have to plot 2 .csv files, one working and one that has misfires but can't seem to find any info on doing this online.
Import it into Excel. Manipulate and plot as desired from there.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just my opinion but the most accurate torque readings are shown in a Tech 2. The Torque app drove me nuts because the results were all over the place...at least for me.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just my opinion but the most accurate torque readings are shown in a Tech 2. The Torque app drove me nuts because the results were all over the place...at least for me.
it might be your adapter, i have never had an issue with the Bluetooth one i got. the tech 2 is the king without a doubt but driving around with the tech 2 and all the connected modules is difficult and on top of that, i don't even know if it has the logging ability like torque. i think you have to have a laptop in order to log live but not sure about that.

have you used a tech2 in this fashion?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
it might be your adapter, i have never had an issue with the Bluetooth one i got. the tech 2 is the king without a doubt but driving around with the tech 2 and all the connected modules is difficult and on top of that, i don't even know if it has the logging ability like torque. i think you have to have a laptop in order to log live but not sure about that.

have you used a tech2 in this fashion?
For logging, I haven't.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
It's of limited usefulness IMHO. I used it a bit while tracking a misfire on my Suburban. It's nice in that you have all the sensor data, sometimes some that generic tools don't have access to, but it can't touch modern tools in terms of playback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts