SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
As some of you may know some interior parts of my 9-5 are now in nappa leather, same leather Bentley uses...

http://www.saaberos.com/foro/perfor...lpicadero-podria-quedar-muy-bien-ideas-4.html

I can do any classic 9-3/900 GM, 9000, 9-5 ,or 9-3SS dash panel, center console too except in 9-3SS.
I won´t do anything in leather for you if can´t guarantee you a "perfect looking" result. No cuts, wrinkles etc. That´s why i only do certain parts. For example, I can´t guarantee you the best result in door pulls as i still have to improve the way the seams look until reaching the "perfect looking" point.

For most of these parts i will be spending in costs to start like 50 euros + 100 euros for a piece in great state in a scrapyard...(cars here are also LHD)

Between, in the 9-5 and 9-3 classic dash panel the leather also needs to carefully be folded or cut around the vents (that´s why hirsch never offered anything for the 9-5). Some won´t like it cut or folded. The 9-5 center console doesn´t have this problem.

No VAT to pay, shipping is about 50 euros to the states. I´m located in northern Spain, in Western Europe, at the other side of the sea..
Just ask any doubt or question you may have
Best

·
Registered
831 Posts
If I had any cash, I'd be all over this like a cheap suit.

You might want to try using a tripod and some external lighting rather than the on-camera flash, though; on-camera flash can make the best interior in the world look like a meth cooker's '92 Geo.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might want to try using a tripod and some external lighting rather than the on-camera flash, though; on-camera flash can make the best interior in the world look like a meth cooker's '92 Geo.
You´re very right on that one. I should have done the pics during the daylight.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol:
Btw, i hear many people on the forums complaining of cheap plastics yet none wants some leather stuff? Give me a brake :cheesy:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, no door pulls James. Actually you have to dismantle the door panel for that and it´s not as worth it as a center console in the 9-5 case, considering the cost-result relation. The c. console is very worth it for 140 euros if you ask me, installation of the final product is very easy as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.