SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this BB back in January of 2004 when I was looking to replace my car. I ended up with something else for various reasons. Now, almost 3 years later, it was time to replace my wife's car. With the strong Canadian dollar and being end of the Calender year, GM Canada finally decided to adjust the pricing for the '07 cars.

The discount for our Linear (Auto with sunroof and 17" rims) worked out to be ~$8000 off the MSRP along with 0.5% financing.

Will be picking up tomorrow night. I hope this one wasn't built on a Monday or Friday:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Swedish Bullet said:
They still make "Linears"?
I guess they just call them 2.0T now;oops:, a combination of the Linear and Arc. It has been a few years...

The final cost was $35.5k including tax and fees, way less than what they were charging a few years ago. 0.5% financing save more money still.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Airboy said:
I guess they just call them 2.0T now;oops:, a combination of the Linear and Arc. It has been a few years...

The final cost was $35.5k including tax and fees, way less than what they were charging a few years ago. 0.5% financing save more money still.
What is this in American dollars? Anyone know? How about that deal. 8K off is phenomenal. I got 4.5K (9.5K with my trade) and thought I was doing well. You also appear to have very good credit with that financing. Also, what's the problem with cars built on Mondays or Fridays. Those are always my best days at work!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
inyrmnd said:
What is this in American dollars? Anyone know? How about that deal. 8K off is phenomenal. I got 4.5K (9.5K with my trade) and thought I was doing well. You also appear to have very good credit with that financing. Also, what's the problem with cars built on Mondays or Fridays. Those are always my best days at work!
Exchange rate is currently at $1CDN=$0.98USD. The 0.5% financing is from GM Canada. Before the discount the MSRP for the car is a little over-priced, like all cars in Canada.

From the Saab USA site, MSRP for the 2008 2.0T with similar options (minus the trunk lip spoiler) is $32,785 (plus destination?).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts