SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I wanted the title to be longer I would have added that I am most definitely not rich. Are there any cheap but okay quality (under $400) suspension kits for a 03 95 arc? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. I want to experience the joy of going 80 around a curve without wondering when my car is gonna flip and kill me. Thanks for any responses

·
Registered
308 Posts
nothing that cheap! don't go cheap on suspension.

·
Registered
761 Posts
SAS anti-sway bars (if you can find them 😢) and Bilstein B-6’s if you want to retain standard ride height or B-8’s for Aero. The struts are available from from eEuroparts but unfortunately you’re going to have to search for the SAS bars

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Unusual for a 9-5 not to handle well. The OG 9-3 (particularly cabrio) yes, quite horrible. I presume you found the failed bushes, leaky dampers, low tyre pressure etc that caused the problem by now?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Unusual for a 9-5 not to handle well. The OG 9-3 (particularly cabrio) yes, quite horrible. I presume you found the failed bushes, leaky dampers, low tyre pressure etc that caused the problem by now?
The 9-5's definitely have a ton of body roll from the factory. They're a relatively large, heavy car. That's not to say they don't handle well, they just tend to roll in corners.

·
Registered
308 Posts
If I wanted the title to be longer I would have added that I am most definitely not rich. Are there any cheap but okay quality (under $400) suspension kits for a 03 95 arc? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. I want to experience the joy of going 80 around a curve without wondering when my car is gonna flip and kill me. Thanks for any responses
I have a set if used konis I can ship to you for $300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts