SaabCentral Forums banner

Tons of Saabs in Junkyards Near Me

6K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  rbell2915 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, there are a lot of Saabs in the junkyards near me and I know it's difficult to find parts for our cars sometimes. If you see anything that you're interested in tell me and I can go take a look for you and get you photos.

I also have a set of HID headlight assemblies for sale from a 2003 9-5. I'm planning on getting them cleaned up this weekend and polishing the haze off. Any idea what their market value is?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Crash Collision
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Saab 95
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Saab 93 Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Saab automobile
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

See less See more
#6 ·
I have two Saabs that closely resemble a couple of the cars there. I assume the yard is somewhere in the US not particularly far north (to judge by the pictures), and much too far for me. (Bits I'd want are probably things like bumpers, and those aren't really worth shipping.)

#11 ·
I am looking for an aluminum charge air intake tube. It connects to the hose off of the intercooler exit and makes it's way to the throttle body and connects to it. Almost all are plastic but there are a few aluminum ones out there. From a 9-5, any year.

#12 ·
I am looking for an aluminum charge air intake tube. It connects to the hose off of the intercooler exit and makes it's way to the throttle body and connects to it. Almost all are plastic but there are a few aluminum ones out there. From a 9-5, any year.
I'll see what I can do for you. I'll PM you when I'm at the yard again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

#23 ·
If you're going back any time soon, I'm in need of a 9-5 wagon center (high mounted) brake light. It's easy to get, pull one trim piece then just 3x 10mm nuts, but it also needs replacement fairly often and at my local junkyard there weren't any. I believe it's the same part on every 9-5 Wagon but I'm not 100%.

#33 ·
I would be interested in the side view mirrors from the 04 vert if they are in good condition. I also need the rubber seal that goes around the driver's door.

Would you be able to tell me if the car is an Aero or Arc Convertible? If you could provide the VIN I can pull up the specs on it.

#34 ·
I would be interested in the side view mirrors from the 04 vert if they are in good condition. I also need the rubber seal that goes around the driver's door.

Would you be able to tell me if the car is an Aero or Arc Convertible? If you could provide the VIN I can pull up the specs on it.
Hey bud. Sorry but I am never returning to that junkyard. They're always a rip off and they charged me $28 for a radio and when I returned it because it was broken they only gave me $20 back.

There is another junkyard about an hour away that has several Saabs though. Might be able to work something out with you. PM me?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.