SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, there are a lot of Saabs in the junkyards near me and I know it's difficult to find parts for our cars sometimes. If you see anything that you're interested in tell me and I can go take a look for you and get you photos.

I also have a set of HID headlight assemblies for sale from a 2003 9-5. I'm planning on getting them cleaned up this weekend and polishing the haze off. Any idea what their market value is?

1995 Saab Convertible.jpg Black Saab.jpg Saab 9-5 Wagon LKQ.jpg Saab 9-5.jpg Saab1.jpg Silver Saab 9-3 Vert.jpg Silver Saab Wagon.jpg White Saab.jpg White Saab2.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, there are a lot of Saabs in the junkyards near me and I know it's difficult to find parts for our cars sometimes. If you see anything that you're interested in tell me and I can go take a look for you and get you photos.

I also have a set of HID headlight assemblies for sale from a 2003 9-5. I'm planning on getting them cleaned up this weekend and polishing the haze off. Any idea what their market value is?

View attachment 271661 View attachment 271662 View attachment 271663 View attachment 271664 View attachment 271665 View attachment 271666 View attachment 271667 View attachment 271668 View attachment 271669
I'm actually looking for a power steering pump , and an upper radiater hose for my 9-3, 1998 (the 2.0i). Would you be able to help me?
Thx in advance

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
I have two Saabs that closely resemble a couple of the cars there. I assume the yard is somewhere in the US not particularly far north (to judge by the pictures), and much too far for me. (Bits I'd want are probably things like bumpers, and those aren't really worth shipping.)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I am looking for an aluminum charge air intake tube. It connects to the hose off of the intercooler exit and makes it's way to the throttle body and connects to it. Almost all are plastic but there are a few aluminum ones out there. From a 9-5, any year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking for an aluminum charge air intake tube. It connects to the hose off of the intercooler exit and makes it's way to the throttle body and connects to it. Almost all are plastic but there are a few aluminum ones out there. From a 9-5, any year.
I'll see what I can do for you. I'll PM you when I'm at the yard again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
I am looking for an aluminum charge air intake tube.
I've considered installing an aluminum charge air pipe (polished and pretty of course) but have heard that the aluminum ones are not as efficient as the plastic ones and also deliver hotter air then the plastic ones.

Any opinions on this?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I've considered installing an aluminum charge air pipe (polished and pretty of course) but have heard that the aluminum ones are not as efficient as the plastic ones and also deliver hotter air then the plastic ones.

Any opinions on this?
I have heard that too. It could be wrapped, but that would detract from the polish! I want one because unlike the plastic ones I think the aluminum ones are less restrictive because the entire length is round. The plastic ones are not. As I restore my Viggen I am also going to see what I can do to reduce the under hood temperatures.

·
Registered
2007 Saab 9-3 Sportcombi
69 Posts
What's years is the white 9-3ss? If it's an automatic 03-06 I need the abs module connector and harness.

·
Registered
10 Posts

View attachment 271661 View attachment 271662 View attachment 271663 View attachment 271664 View attachment 271665 View attachment 271666 View attachment 271667 View attachment 271668 View attachment 271669

·
Registered
2 Posts

Wouldnt have a low output motor for my 04 9.4 2.0l ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
any have a roof rack with feet for a 2006-2009 9-5 thank you and maybe a hood or bumper cover preferably in white but not picky

1 - 20 of 34 Posts