SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I ask, I have replaced my split pin last week, and roof and tonneau worked fine, reason for originally replacing when roof put up or down it would kiss the tonneau. next day or so went to put roof down and had reverted back to kissing tonneau now pin has sheared again, have you got any idears why this may be please. ;ol;

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I see you've posted this in both the older generation 9-3 forum and here for the newer generation.
What year is your car? if its 2003 or older, like the pic below, then the older generation 9-3 forum is right:

If it's 2004 or newer, like below, then this one is right:

The answer to your question will probably be different depending on which generation of 9-3 you have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, new to this forum stuff and didnt know what to do, my car is a 02 so think i should post on old forum, thanks for pointing this out

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Sorry, new to this forum stuff and didnt know what to do, my car is a 02 so think i should post on old forum, thanks for pointing this out
No worries, always good to be in the right place, at least you now know you'll be in the company of people best qualified to answer your questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.