SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about getting tints... Anyone out there have any pics or thier 9-3 with tints... Please post them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Straight limo tints lol... They look sick though.... Are those wheels factory there hot too... That aero looks classy anything else done to it

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
nope, got those wheels off tirerack about a month ago.. 18" borbet type LS -- thanks for the kind words.

the tints are pretty dark, much darker than my last car.. but i really have grown to love them. i wasn't about to spend money to have them retinted lighter! other mods include intake and dual flowmaster exhaust.. after audio upgrades, i'll stage 1 it.. but let's keep on topic :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
I did mine light and legal for new york, so I could still see out my side mirrors at night without the windows down.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I did one shade darker than legal. I've seen many tint jobs on the 9-3's and the lighter looks far more upscale than the darker (limo). The darker always looks, I guess for the lack of the correct word...ghetto.

Everything is good in moderation.

A closing opinion...front and back windows that are different shades is not a good look.

·
Registered
489 Posts
A closing opinion...front and back windows that are different shades is not a good look.

however, some States have different limits for the front and back which can limit your choice.

I agree, yet, having at least part of the vehicle cooler due to the darker tint is desireable.

Jaime

1 - 9 of 9 Posts