Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Brendan

Location - additional details: Edmonton, Alberta

Means of contact: Text, Email

Price: $525.00

Description:
I have for sale a complete Thule roof rack set up. I have only ever used it on one trip, and a handful of times around the city. Excellent Condition

Comes with;

Thule Podium 460 Foot Pack (for vehicles with fixed mounting points) (MSRP $239.00) - $180.00
2 Thule Square Load Bars (MSRP $109.99) - $80.00
Thule Podium Fit Kit 3065 (Fits most BMW and Saab models, as well as Cadillac, and Renault - See Picture for List) (MSRP $99.00) - $75.00
Thule 32" 870XT Fairing (MSRP$ $109.99) - $40.00
2 Thule Big Mouth 599XTR Bike Carriers with locks and key (MSRP $194.99 Each) - $75.00 Each

The fit kit is specific to the cars (listed in the picture), although different fit kits can be bought for this foot pack to fit your cars mounting system.

I have all the required mounting hardware for the entire system, goes on very quickly to your car, and is in excellent shape and perfect working order. I have both a large framed DH bike, and a road bike, and the bike carriers fit both perfectly.

Total MSRP $944.00 For the entire set up, looking to sell for $525.00 OBO. Will subtract the price of fit kit if you require a different package.
Will sell as a package or at individual prices listed above.

Email Brendan [email protected]

Please see kijiji add for pictures:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/edmonton/thule-roof-rack-with-bike-carriers-fairing/584065902

1 - 1 of 1 Posts