I've been having problems with my throttle body past few weeks. My 2003 9-5 3.0t keeps going on LHM and CEL, about once a day. And kept on getting worse until it went on LHM after about 5 minutes. Before I spend $500 on a new TB, I decieded to take the old one apart. Once I took off the black plastic cover I found that most of the wires from the connectors were dry rotted and bare. So instead of replacing the wires I try the hot glue. I seperated the wires so they don't touch eachother and barried the wires with it. It's been about 1000 miles and the problem didn't come back yet. I guess the problem is gone.