SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad has 2, running 1974 Saab Sonett III's left in good condition that he's willing to part with. They were at different stages of restoration when he got too sick to continue the project. Also many, many, MANY extra parts, including (but not limited to) original instrument panels, tachometers, original Saab clocks, owners manuals and books with binders of notes from previous owner and my dad logging all work done as they went along, rims, bonett, windshields, side windows, 8 gas caps, door panels etc. The list goes on and on. Email or call or text me asap, MUST SELL THEM SOON!!! ACCEPTING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!!! 6614818727

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,095 Posts
My dad has 3, 1974 Saab Sonett III's in good condition that he's willing to part with. Also many extra parts, including original instrument panels, rims, bonetts, windshields, 8 gas caps, door panels etc. The list goes on and on. Email or call or text me asap, or they may just go to auction in the next day or two......6614818727
Do you have any pics? Price? Location?

·
Registered
8,550 Posts
I think it may be this:

Saw it the other day.... I would grab one if I could sell the Jeep quick enough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's them! Lancaster, California. And prices vary depending on the car. Also the numerous parts that he has as well.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts