SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you consider this rare? A nice option? Collectible?

If you have an AERO, there is not much added to the package. Looking for thoughts on the 2007 package.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
I like the special blue anniversary colour. It may go better with the 2006+ styling, but also may not be to everyone's taste.

I would honestly not buy a Saab with hopes/dreams of 'collectability', certainly not from the last 10 years of production and sold in North America.

Buy the car you like and drive it. :cool:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
The seats and the dark walnut appear to be the only difference. I guess this will not be collectible like the Griffen or Viggen.
I don't think the Griffen is particularly collectible, either. I've seen a couple for sale very cheaply in the last year or two. The Viggen is the only modern Saab that seems to hold its value, and even then, you can get one for less than $5000. I looked at a pretty rough one the other day that the seller was asking $1400 for.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think the Griffen is particularly collectible, either. I've seen a couple for sale very cheaply in the last year or two. The Viggen is the only modern Saab that seems to hold its value, and even then, you can get one for less than $5000. I looked at a pretty rough one the other day that the seller was asking $1400 for.

I wonder if any Saab after 1998 will be collectible?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts