SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well with the crazy rebates given by GM they say i can get a 9-2x aero for 19k. i would have to trade in my GTi 337 for it but who cares. a year with VW and i hate it. anyways...is there anything i should be worried about? i know the 9-2x is pretty much an impreza...but did saab change anything? if it was a subaru for 19k i wouldnt have asked this question. but not really sure how much of this car is actually saab and whats subaru. and one BIG thing. i have yet to find a lip kit for this car...

·
Registered
44 Posts
kietlander said:
well with the crazy rebates given by GM they say i can get a 9-2x aero for 19k. i would have to trade in my GTi 337 for it but who cares. a year with VW and i hate it. anyways...is there anything i should be worried about? i know the 9-2x is pretty much an impreza...but did saab change anything? if it was a subaru for 19k i wouldnt have asked this question. but not really sure how much of this car is actually saab and whats subaru. and one BIG thing. i have yet to find a lip kit for this car...
Unless you want an Auto Aero, you might want to act quickly, like within the next couple days, and expect to fly to where the car is and drive it back - ie, the 5MT are almost ALL gone, if not already.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm with miscreant on this one. The dealers around where I live (northern NJ) dont have any left, and wont be getting any more in stock until next April. The one right up the road from me has no 92x's at all...linears or aeros....Act quick, although it may be too late...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yup. picked up the last remaining Arctic Silver Aero 5mt. Only aero left is an auto (creamy coloured one). a few linears still. Get it quick if you really want one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts