SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeah so i was bored kinda so i took my azz down to the saab dealership and got myself a few things..New Window Switch(mind you i just found out that both passenger front and rear windows wont go down...i dont know why, Lip Spoiler, License Plate with Saab Emblem, Screws and so on an so forth..damn I spent like 500 dollar on my car today and it doesn't feel too bad. Now when I actually start installing these thing I think I will be very happy. Peace:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wiSpeel said:
I would have spent that 500 dollars under the hood.

Lip looks real nice..omg the emblems make the cra look so much better and dont worry I am getting a pcv update next week or even probably this week and then I have to have my belts changed before winter really hits. Tommorow im going to have from my resonator to the flex pipe changed that should be fun.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fathom39 said:
Would you share with us how much the dealer charged for the lip? Last week, mine got destroyed by a curb.
I paid about 82bucks for the lip but remember its just that quarter piece that goes for the side bumper to the middle it's not the full front spoiler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts