SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for all of your insight and expertise, as well as the "inside" tidbits you were able to glean. My wife even knows your handle, she sees it often when I am on the forums and asked me what a "Finklejag" is. She also blames you for my need to mod my car.

Enjoy the new ride.. stop by once and a while and say "hello"

jermichael

·
Super Moderator
20,260 Posts
Awesome thread.

Thanks Fink for you dedication to improving this forum when you were here. We will miss your input (already have).

·
Registered
910 Posts
The cosmic beauty in question

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've been too busy at work, haven't been here much lately, and spending a bit of time getting info on Rennlist since picking up the new toy.

Finklejag, you've been a wonderful source of information and inspiration. My first task after I got the car to improve it was your Viggen dead-pedal DIY. It's still as solid as the day I put it on. I too change my Saab-synth every 5000 miles (at most, some have been between 4k and 4500 !) Best of luck with your new ride , looks like a good car for a very good price.

(now that I have the SC I've given thought to letting my Aero go, it's on the board here and autotrader but not getting much traffic, more than likely I'll keep it unless I find a good home with a good offer). Come visit us now and then, take care.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts