SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im rolling with a group of 8 people as of now. They are not SAABERs. But ya we are going early in the morning around 7 so we can beat traffic and get there around 10ish..... There will be drive bys and racing on the way there ;)

·
Banned
3,949 Posts
I will definately be there with my Classic 900 S. Should be freshly painted by then as well. Downtown Orlando is about 10 minutes from me;ol;....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya im gunna be modding my saab so if i can drive it ill will drive it up if not ill bring up the Z28

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So im finding a lot of saabers here in south and north florida and I guess they just don't know about this site..... WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To everyone going to this meet from south florida we are leaving boca raton/ palm beach area at 7:30a.m and will be taking the turnpike. We are riding about 20-30 cars deep maybe even more.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those from south florida.. Broward/palm/dade county we are meeting at the turnpike rest stop at 6 am on sunday morning between lakeworth rd and forest hill. text me for info and if attending 954-667-2563

1 - 9 of 9 Posts