SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I sold my NG900.

I have several parts laying around that I will not be using, as I am not buying another Saab again.

Images are posted. Prices INCLUDE shipping. Except the wheels, which will either be shipped at an additional expense, or you can pick them up.

First up are two DiC's. One is a red and one is a black. I have posted images of the serial number decals. They both work great and are in good physical condition as well.---$110

Custom NG black arm rest. This is contoured to fit the cup holder lid and is at GREAT height to rest your arm on! Very unique and hard to find! I was quoted $300 to have one made (just out of curiosity, I called an upholstery shop)---$100

Auto climate control. This works well and has a good screen. I bought this thinking my old one was bad, but it turned out that my car thought the CV top was open, thus displaying things in 1-10 instead of temperatures.---$75

SID. Works fine. I don't think many if any pixels were burned out. $30

Extra Radio. Selling for parts, really. It works, but I don't have the code.--$20

Factory NG900 floor mats. I DO have all four, but I can't find the pic of the rears. All four are in perfect shape and are hard to find---$75

I also have a set of Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires with less than 1,000 miles on them. They are mounted on the 16" multi-spoke 9-3/9-5 five lug rims. The rims and tires are in great shape.-----$300

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sale of the tires/rims is pending.

·
Registered
606 Posts
do you know what is all needed to convert a manual climate control to the auto climate control. if it is pretty easy ill take your auto climate control unit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rims have sold locally

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you know what is all needed to convert a manual climate control to the auto climate control. if it is pretty easy ill take your auto climate control unit.

I have no idea. I have never done it, nor will I ever.

If you want to start accumulating parts, I'll gladly sell you the ACC

·
Registered
445 Posts
Where are you located exactly I wouldn't mind picking up the black ignition cassette

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you know if the mats will fit an 01 9-3 vert?
The front ones will fit. I had them in my 97 SE vert. The rear ones will not fit well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Arm rest has been sold.

·
Registered
66 Posts