SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that were wondering about the GM discount (as I was) and couldn't be bothered with the drop-down lists, I've done a summary table on it in an article at Trollhattan.

Here's the article.

Here's the table:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Does the employee discount apply to any of the option packages or is it only for the base price?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ApolloBoy said:
Wow, I'm so tempted to get a 9-2x now. Should I get a 9-2x while the discounts are still going or should I get a Scion xB?
This ain't ScionCentral :lol:

Go get that 9-2x (provided it's affordable and suits your lifestyle needs)

·
Registered
221 Posts
wyoming saab said:
im only 37,693 dollars away from my 9-3 convertible:lol: .
so close, but yet so far away. you can almost smell it, can't you. wait... are you really about to get another saab, you have two already, don't you??

·
Registered
87 Posts
DaGerman said:
so close, but yet so far away. you can almost smell it, can't you. wait... are you really about to get another saab, you have two already, don't you??
yeah, im selling the 900se, and the 9-5 i just bought two weeks ago. I hope it will last 10 plus years....but I can always dream of that convertible;).

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
CleveSaab said:
I wonder if you get another 8% off for doing EDP?!?!
Unfortunately no. I am placing my order this week for a 2006 Aero 9-3SS for delivery the first week in October. I asked about the Employee Pricing promotion and Euro delivery. No can do. I was in the office as my salesman spoke on the phone with Jay Trice - the coordinator at SAAB USA for the Euro Delivery program.

·
Premium Member
31,228 Posts
Wow Rob, you could be one of the firsts around here to have one. So which runway will you be using for you Aero ? :lol:
Hartsfield-Jackson

Rob in Atlanta said:
Unfortunately no. I am placing my order this week for a 2006 Aero 9-3SS for delivery the first week in October. I asked about the Employee Pricing promotion and Euro delivery. No can do. I was in the office as my salesman spoke on the phone with Jay Trice - the coordinator at SAAB USA for the Euro Delivery program.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
SaabKen said:
Wow Rob, you could be one of the firsts around here to have one. So which runway will you be using for you Aero ? :lol:
Hartsfield-Jackson
I likely won't get the vehicle stateside until sometime in early- to mid-December. Apparently the dealers just this week got the order information for 2006 models.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts