41 - 60 of 401 Posts

·
12,576 Posts
Grey! :evil: Hate it!
Shows up nice backdrops though.

But it's still grey! :evil: as grey as the pavement and cobbles :roll:

Remains grey even at pace :evil:

Grey on a grey day :evil:

OK I got the car cheap, beggars can't be choosers, I except that, but what possesses people to choose such a colour? "we'll have the grey dear" :roll:

·
12,576 Posts
rktek said:
mine is black but I am thinking of repainting it in charcoal grey. I've spotted the VW charcoal grey actually...
:nono; how to not make friends and influence people :nono; :lol: .

·
Registered
12 Posts
cirrus white

20Ted said:
Bartman said:
Cirrus white baby! There are just a handful (probably less than 5) white '99 9-3s in Seattle (seen 1 on the street and 1 at the dealer in Ballard). People are always telling me that they've seen me driving around. A very distinctive car.
So that's you! :wink:

Get over to the Eastside - there are 4 or 5 I see regularly...you are right, though, not very many - still more than my color!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 9-3 is Green-Silver Mica metalic. They only made that color for a year and I have yet to see another. Very beautiful color.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My 1995 900 SET is Scarabe Green. I removed the black vinyl tape off of my door pillars yesterday and it looks so much better with the paint showing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another vote for black... It looks fantastic with beige leather seats and wooden dashboard... I love this combination of colours, but unfortunatelly I have dark gray interior :(

·
Registered
727 Posts
Black with black, black and black. Leather 'vert.

Never again - if the car sits out in the SoCal sun all day it takes a few hours to cool off to the point where it's no longer a 'Cool Hand Luke' style hotbox.

Though I'm wintering in Chicago this year, so it might equal out.

41 - 60 of 401 Posts