SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately the time has come for me to bid farewell to my beloved 1999 9-3. Over the last couple of months she has developed multiple problems not the least of which is terminal red cancer at the bottom of the doors and creeping up into the body. I ordered her closest spiritual successor, who will be arriving soon, another 2.0l turbo, manual, FWD, hatchback in dark blue... though this one wears a GTI badge :evil:

My wife will be keeping her 2003 9-3SS (I will still be lurking around in the SS forum), so we are not leaving the Saab family, and once I have fully parted out my baby I have permission to start looking for a vintage Saab.

I will have a part out thread up in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to take the time to thank all of yall in the NG/OG forum who have answered my questions and provided a true sense of community.

I love my Saabs, I am happy I get to keep one, and I look forward to rescuing another in the next couple of years.

Keep boosting my friends!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.