SaabCentral Forums banner

Texas Saab Club!

7K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  ATX-78741 
#1 ·
Hey folks!

I've recently moved to Austin, TX and have found a complete lack of Saab groups in the area.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to get together with any fellow Saab enthusiasts and perhaps even start a regional club.

Any interest?

Mike

#10 ·
Their great cars the viggen if stock would be about 230bph. I have to do a few modification to get mines up their. Their are rarely any rice burners who want to waste their gas trying to keep up the handling is amazing and in my opinion looks better than a beemer.

#13 ·
yeah gonna be fun, cant wait to go to some of the "Saab fans of texas" meets. Hoping to go to the drive in Oklahoma. Not sure where to go with the mods bit. whether to do some small here and there or wait and stock up and do a good over haul of most the bits. but I guess time and money will tell haha.

#19 ·
Sounds like a plan, Im a wheeled vehicle mechanic, so I know my way around Humvees and military vehicles pretty well, but im sure the saab is a whole different beast. But ill probably invest in one of the Hayes manuals or what ever they're called and wanting to learn quite a bit about them in the process. I don't have any tools but on Fort Hood we do have a whole garage we can rent a lift and almost any tool we need for like $5 an hour. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.