SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Saab 9-5 ( Non-Aero). My issued is that it only blows out Hot or Cold Air out when the temperature control is set at the highest and lowest settings respectively. Ive looked around the web and have really only seen an issue like this on models 05 and prior. Any help would be appreciated .

·
Registered
889 Posts
If the Hot is Hot and the Cold is Cold then that is about as good as it gets. Blend-door issues will cause things like no heat, no A/C or some vents hot and some cold when on the same setting. You can run an ACC test just like the older models by pressing a couple buttons but I forget what ones. I find the climate control on the 06-09 to be the most finicky. It is always too hot or cold for me. It works best for me on the auto function, almost as if GM made it too finicky to use any other way in order to force you to let the PCM control it. Only car I have ever seen in my life that has a button to turn the A/C off :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.