SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

has anyone experienced these following problems (2x diff cars):

- TEL2+ES2 (MY04) doesn't show the name on incoming calls, but when scrolling through the received/missed/dialled menu it shows name+number sotred!

- TEL2+ES3 (MY05) doesn't allow to store speed-dial numbers, altough the menu shows up and the option is ticked on!

Any help would be very welcome...:roll:

tks,
Miguel

·
Registered
143 Posts
The problem is the majority of the forum folks here (US) don't/can't have TEL2! Your help has got to come from some Euro SAABer...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Aerotical said:
Hi Guys, has anyone experienced these following problems (2x diff cars): - TEL2+ES2 (MY04) doesn't show the name on incoming calls, but when scrolling through the received/missed/dialled menu it shows name+number sotred! - TEL2+ES3 (MY05) doesn't allow to store speed-dial numbers, altough the menu shows up and the option is ticked on! Any help would be very welcome... tks,Miguel
You have to wait untill September, when I get my SC with TEL2 + ES3 :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Aerotical said:
Hi Guys,

has anyone experienced these following problems (2x diff cars):

- TEL2+ES2 (MY04) doesn't show the name on incoming calls, but when scrolling through the received/missed/dialled menu it shows name+number sotred!

- TEL2+ES3 (MY05) doesn't allow to store speed-dial numbers, altough the menu shows up and the option is ticked on!

Any help would be very welcome...:roll:

tks,
Miguel
Can you do me a BIG favor and get a part number for the communications unit that is in your trunk hanngin off the parcel shelf - where you put in the SIM card?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Aerotical said:
My part number is for a cabrio: 12 805 674 in english! If you need for a sedan it's the 12 805 668

;)
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts