SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Saab died when Swedish Automobile/Spyker died. This is merely a badge....a shell. Saab is dead:cry: This is just humiliating.
-Cm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is somebody going to tell the admin saab's bankrupt i'm kind of sick of going to the homepage and seeing how advanced of vehicle's saab will herald with spyker.Never happened, never will. Saab's dead may it rest in peace. :cry:
Don't need any reminders of that part of the past. :nono;

·
Registered
607 Posts
Right now the car is not for probably all of us here, but I'll reserve judgement until they are on the market. Although they are meant for the Chinese market, I'd like to see how they sell.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Is somebody going to tell the admin saab's bankrupt i'm kind of sick of going to the homepage and seeing how advanced of vehicle's saab will herald with spyker.Never happened, never will. Saab's dead may it rest in peace. :cry:
Don't need any reminders of that part of the past. :nono;
+1 to that.

The electric idea reminds me of a situation where your boss tries to propose some new idea that almost no one is interested in. Kind of like Steve Carell in the Office. The quirky yet sporty background to....electric. Come on now, give it some gas and a turbo for good ole' time's sake

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Manhole covers!

I like the retro look. Take a gander at the wheel covers. They remind me of the "manhole cover" that came in alu wheels or stainless covers in 1985.

Toss in a velour interior and couch-hauler hatch and some of us old guys will be drooling (I know we do that anyway), but it will be easy to toss the walker or wheelchair in the back and we would be in line and waiting if they take Social Security checks for a deposit.

:roll::cheesy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
TunnanXWD
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing