SaabCentral Forums banner

581 - 594 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Dearborn MI and I have a tech II, so far I've only worked on my own 2003 ss with it.

I would only expect someone to cover gas money if they can't make it to my place, I work all over the metro detroit area so I'm around.

if you're on facebook im on the greater detroit saab club post there I will see it.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I'm in North Seattle, Washington, USA, and just got a Tech II clone. I'll do programming for $30 if you come to me. With two small kids I have trouble going anywhere I'm not supposed to. :cheesy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
RestoEuro LLC in NC

Resto-Euro in Aberdeen, NC, USA 910-944-5751
TECHII, TIS 2000, Global TIS, Autel and Snap-on scanners
Full service shop with in house machine shop.
Electrical troubleshoot and module/key reprogramming.

Scan price with TECHII: walk in, $60. Forum members, $30 :cheesy:

If you're in town look us up and stop by.
Google us for more info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm new to the site. I live in the Hamilton area and looking for anyone with a tech2 scanner. I've got an issue with my reverse sensors on my 06 9-5 wagon.
Cheers

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
The Saab Club of Canada has a Tech II and laptop with TIS/WIS/EPC on it. It's for use by members, and club membership is only $18 a year. ;ol;

The tool is generally located in the Toronto area, and will be used on our tech workshop days. We had one in June, and are looking at another for August or September.

It's also possible to arrange a meeting in the Toronto area, or possibly beyond, depending on availability of Club volunteers with experience in using the tool and TIS2000 software. Sorry, the tool and its case is surprisingly big, and is not practical to ship to remote locations.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Ed. I am paid member, so can you send TECH2 to me, or do you operate it yourself?
I will be at Helsinki-Vantaa (HEL) airport or Port of Helsinki, Vuosaari port when you arrive with ship.
I will be right to airplane or ship, before you arrive to customs.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Ed. I am paid member, so can you send TECH2 to me, or do you operate it yourself?
I will be at Helsinki-Vantaa (HEL) airport or Port of Helsinki, Vuosaari port when you arrive with ship.
I will be right to airplane or ship, before you arrive to customs.

I know there was a car shipped over, I could have hidden the Tech II in the boot, however too late.

But, not a problem! Just send me Tech II security deposit, equal to YYZ-HEL airfare, and I will take care of the rest.

Icelandair looks good, $933 CAD with stopover in KEF. I have been to Faroe Islands, now I see Iceland and Finland! ;ol;

·
Registered
10 Posts
PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Are you still active in the Long Island, NY area? It's my turn for the steering wheel lock error on a 2005 9-3. I am hoping you can assist with a compensated diagnosis. I have replaced the ISM but still get the "Steering wheel locked. Remove key try again...". Just need to figure out next steps...

Sorry too new to PM directly but perhaps you can PM me in return

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks like all these Florida guys haven't been on in quite a while. Anyone else in Florida have a Tech II? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am about 25 klm South of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia.
I have a chinese knock off tech 2 and low level know how I learnt from annoying the guys on this forum. Happy to help someone out if they're stuck. Although the chances of you being near me is about . Zer0.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am about 25 klm South of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia.
I have a chinese knock off tech 2 and low level know how I learnt from annoying the guys on this forum. Happy to help someone out if they're stuck. Although the chances of you being near me is about . Zer0.
It’s close to zero but not quite - I’m only a couple hours up the road in Goulburn also with a Chinese tech 2

581 - 594 of 594 Posts