SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 702 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
Thanks! Might be a minute before I can get down there, but I'll let you know if something becomes free. Are you available most weekends?
Yeah but we have our first baby due any day now, so my life is about to get much busier ;)

Saturday mornings work best, between 8AM-11AM.

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
Hey bunnybash, it would be pretty cool if we made a Google Map with pin drops of the locations. That way we can post the link here and update the map as needed. Want to look into that?

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
For the record guys, I still have access to a Tech 2 + Security Access. Located in north suburbs chicago. No charge! PM me if you need help.

;ol;

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }</style> I need to do couple things on my car, so when are you available? I live in Milwaukee, WI
Whenever you want. Weekdays, weekends, doesn't matter. If you post 5 more times on the forum you can send me a PM and I can send you my phone number.

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
I'm selling my Tech II as my Saab has slowly and painfully deceased. It is a Genuine GM Tech II, I can provide serial numbers and photos. It comes with (1) Card, (1) Candi Module, (3) cables, (1) OBDII Saab Connector, (1) external power supply, (1) DB9 to USB converter with cable (1) Pelican Hard Case, and (1) Laptop with TIS 2000, and Card Explorer installed. Global TIS is saved on the laptop but I couldn't get that one to work. TIS worked fine and provided security access. I installed the Global TIS into my Windows 8 Tablet to get security access because it was easier to carry around while working on the car. Also stored on the Laptop are the .bin files for several versions of GM and saab software. I bought the Tech II and the laptop separately and did the installations myself. I paid $2000.00 for the Tech II and have a couple hundred in the laptop and cabling required to complete the system. Selling for $2000.00, buyer pays shipping. I apologize if this is the wrong place to list this.

Hangor
This is not the correct place to list your Tech 2 for sale, that would be here:

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Also, no one is going to buy your Tech 2 for $2,000 when you can buy them new for $300 shipped.

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
Swedespeed7 is not free. I contacted him multiple times but he is not available.

Also, I already read the thread and I knew there is no one in Wisconsin but I thought maybe there is someone but the writer may forget to update it.
I was busy 2 weekends, you didn't give much notice and/or schedule a time. Happy to attempt to re-schedule if you'd like, you have my info.

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
There will be others too, but I'll also be there with a Tech2 and genuine TIS2WEB access. TIS2WEB has the latest updates from GM, compared to cracked versions of TIS2000 and GlobalTIS which only have updates current to 2010-2011.
Are you going to tether/hotspot to your phone or something?

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
Do I understand this right? I'll buy the keyless entry and the blade and I'll send them to your address with the original ones ? Then you'll program it based on the original ones?
Correct?
Saab 9-3, 2.0 L turbo, 1999
No, you'd need the vehicle with the keys in order to program them.

· Super Moderator
10,117 Posts
anyone needing a tech in central mass, I have the name of a saab god. He doesn't wish to sign up on here but let me know if you pm me I can give out his number. He charges 70 an hr. liberal on the hour and was the saab field rep going all over the east fixing the I can't figure it outs at all the dealerships.
Why doesn't he want to sign up here?

1 - 20 of 702 Posts