SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking to buy a tech2 for my 2005 Saab aero 2T turbo, I have looked at many options, I want it to program a new key and to install a new throttle position sensor, for example Cartool on the internet says it cannot program a key, any advice appreciated

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Bought from ali express and it does program keys, however u will need a laptop with TIS software along side to get security access.

Throttle position sensor does not require tech2.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I think this what I don’t understand about the laptop security, how does this work when you plug the tech2 to the car, what do you do with the TIS,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for the throttle position sensor, I replaced is and the engine is just hunting and won’t rev, I was told it needs to be programmed to the car

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
The sensor is not replaceable alone .. can u provide the part number for the sensor u replaced ? And why u did replace it ?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Search for (tech 2 for saab) and arrange the results by number of orders and buy from one with the highest number of orders and good reviews

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
U will need TIS software, its available for download in the forum as far as i remeber, just make u either have a laptop with a serial port, or buy one of the known working adapters for tech2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts