Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have sold all my SAABs, (first time in decades) so time to sell the Tech 2.
I have the card for the latest 9/3 cars, one for the NG 900, one for GM and one for Suzuki.

Laptop works, but the charging does NOT work. It works fine when plugged in, or source a standalone charger (I have seen them on eBay).

It is in great shape, I have not used it for over a year (when I sold my car) but it worked great last time. I have no way to test. I did have the software ‘unlocked’ and successfully made changes on several cars.

I’m in NW Washington State. If you are interested, please PM or email me and we can talk about it. I have a few other SAAB things, but I can put those up on the classified. I figured this was by far the best spot for someone looking.

I’m rarely on here, but will try to check time to time for PMs.
Mark

·
Super Moderator
20,198 Posts
Need a price please. Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m thinking $300 would be more than fair - plus any shipping costs.(I cant remember what I paid now, I bought it new a number of years ago now).
Yes, it has a CANDI. I believe it would work fine in a 2006 95. (But I don’t recall if I ever used it on a 95 or not).

Mark

·
Registered
2004 9-3 2.0t
19 Posts
SOLD

I have sold all my SAABs, (first time in decades) so time to sell the Tech 2.
I have the card for the latest 9/3 cars, one for the NG 900, one for GM and one for Suzuki.

Laptop works, but the charging does NOT work. It works fine when plugged in, or source a standalone charger (I have seen them on eBay).

It is in great shape, I have not used it for over a year (when I sold my car) but it worked great last time. I have no way to test. I did have the software ‘unlocked’ and successfully made changes on several cars.

I’m in NW Washington State. If you are interested, please PM or email me and we can talk about it. I have a few other SAAB things, but I can put those up on the classified. I figured this was by far the best spot for someone looking.

I’m rarely on here, but will try to check time to time for PMs.
Mark
could you say how much the price is and I am pretty sure I want it

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could you say how much the price is and I am pretty sure I want it
sorry, sold some time ago. (I did update the post at the time, see first word)

·
Registered
2003 Saab 9-3ss
10 Posts
anyone else in the area who has a tech2 plz message me, i need help programming/mating my ECU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.