as the title states
i need one... the one on the car is not cutting it
so let me know guys (and girls)
or even a place where i can get a hold of one

need one asap

·
Registered
427 Posts
hey not to thread jack as i know you dont need a td04 actuator anymore. i talked to jzw and we figued out that my bpc is ok and its the td04 wastegate actuator sooo.. any body know where i can find one?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
hey not to thread jack as i know you dont need a td04 actuator anymore. i talked to jzw and we figued out that my bpc is ok and its the td04 wastegate actuator sooo.. any body know where i can find one?
Just curious, how did you determine that? I know you did the T7 bpc conversion a while back, as did I...but I still get over boost occasionally, not nearly as often though. What is the issue you're having?

·
Registered
427 Posts
pulled the W hose off the wastegate and boost was all over between 17-20 psi unpluged bpc to get base boost and it was between 3-7psi. boost is constantly fluctuating. bpc is BRAND new and works on a different car. i ran a helper spring that increased boost but it still fluctuated. the ecu ran flawlessly on the previous car. soo... we believe its the diaphram in the actuator. its a td04-15G from a 9k aero. i've read that if you dont mount the actuator right it ca tear the diaphram..ithink thats what happened.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts