SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know where I could buy a forge wastegate that fits the td04 15t turbo? I see they sell one for 2.0T and 2.3T, yes with the big t. But it says its not suitible for aero cars. And as far as i know they come with td04.

Here is a link to the wastegate I am referering to; Saab 95 2.0T 2.3T and 93 2.0T Adjustable Actuator

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, does anyone know where I could buy a forge wastegate that fits the td04 15t turbo? I see they sell one for 2.0T and 2.3T, yes with the big t. But it says its not suitible for aero cars. And as far as i know they come with td04.

Here is a link to the wastegate I am referering to; Saab 95 2.0T 2.3T and 93 2.0T Adjustable Actuator
Btw i have a standar 9-5 2.0t 2002 but have fitted a td04 15t on it.

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
Forge makes an actuator for the 9-5 with the TD-04 (and the Viggen), but it's not in stock. It's part number FMAC95931. There are a bunch on eBay, though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forge makes an actuator for the 9-5 with the TD-04 (and the Viggen), but it's not in stock. It's part number FMAC95931. There are a bunch on eBay, though.

Ok thank you! Found one now, will be ordering one as soon as possible. I suspect mine is bad since it drops in boost sometimes, and does not want to increase in boost when adjusting wastegate while running the line from the turbo to the wastegate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thank you! Found one now, will be ordering one as soon as possible. I suspect mine is bad since it drops in boost sometimes, and does not want to increase in boost when adjusting wastegate while running the line from the turbo to the wastegate.
Had the exact same problem on my old 9000 and a new wastegate fixed it. Ofcourse that is t5 and not t7, which always seems to find new problems when fixing others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts