30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name:
Philfazekas
Means of contact:
Email: [email protected]
Or Text/call 908-838-8774
Price:$350 OBO

Description:Tan Cipher Racing seats with rails. They were installed in my 9-5 wagon for only about 7,000 miles. Im now parting the car out and would like to sell them. The color match is pretty good for a aftermarket seat, and they look really good in the car. ;ol;

Pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Wait until daytime and take another set of pictures.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have one during the day listed on the part out of my 9-5 wagon. it wouldn't let me post the same picture twice. i will post more tomorrow though

·
Registered
347 Posts
dont look to bad ^^ how's adjustability on these?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good, they have full range forward and backwards if mounted right. They also have full adjustability for leaning back. the seats do sit a bit lower then the stock seats but i liked sitting lower much better. Aside from that they mount up fine and work well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i guess you could do some kind of shimming to the rails if one would like to get higher seating position.. any chance you have any comparing weight #'s? ^^
for once to figure out shipping and to compare with stock seats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the two of them together weigh a little less then 60 lbs. and i read online somewhere that the stock ones weigh over 90 lbs

·
Registered
347 Posts
k, so the only disadvantage then is that they arent heated i guess :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually they sell heating pads that you can put into the seats. there is a velcro side on them that allows you to install your own seat heater system and rout the wires. you might need to fabricate your own switch though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts