SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my left rear upper taillight is out, plus no right rear fog light, plus no right reverse light. No burnt out lighting fuses. no burnt out bulbs. But, I do have the vehicle due for service message, but i have already done service on my own, just cant turn off the message.

Anyone have a clue on the issue here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

I learned at Saabworld, that the rear fog light is only on the drivers side. So, delete that part of the problem.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Replace all the bulbs anyways to rule it out. I've had plenty of times something wasn't working right, and the bulbs looked fine but were actually bad. If that isn't the case, check grounds and wiring in the immediate vicinity. Also check the metal mounts for the bulbs, make sure it's not corroded. Also check the reverse light switch if that's still an issue.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Mines both
Well, from the factory they came with rear fog only on the driver side (left side). You can just add the bulb to the other side seeing as the harness, and holder are all there. just the bulb for that side was not installed from the factory for some reason. I've been a but lazy but plan to add the second rear fog bulb.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Haha and here I thought that bulb just disappeared on mine. They're really freaking bright tho, nice in snowstorms or the occasional fog, but mostly for fake brake checks lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts