SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
This means that the previous owner was probably Hindu. It is the symbol for "aum", which put in a very basic form is the vibration of creation that one can "tune into" if one is pure enough when one meditates.

Whether it does anything for vibration in SAABs I don't know.

You see this symbol very frequently in places like London where many minicabs have Hindu operators.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Alebear said:
This means that the previous owner was probably Hindu. It is the symbol for "aum", which put in a very basic form is the vibration of creation that one can "tune into" if one is pure enough when one meditates.

Whether it does anything for vibration in SAABs I don't know.

You see this symbol very frequently in places like London where many minicabs have Hindu operators.
Top answer, well done ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was talking to the owner, and he said the previous owner put it there - he was into yoga or something and it supposedly hads some relevance in the world of yoga as well. My son also found it on the web as well.

Thanks, mystery solved....

·
Registered
89 Posts
At risk of the forum sounding more like a Religious Studies network, I shall just clarify that yoga is a meditative practice within Hinduism. The instructions for how to do yoga come within the Vedantic texts - particularly the Vendanta Yoga.

I'm not Hindu myself, but I am a teacher of Religious Studies.....when I'm not trying to make my SAAB work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts