Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boys .. then as I make to take apart from mine the 9-5 piece in object? :evil:

I enclose also one photo ;)

thanks for your collaboration :cool:

salutes pilot :cheesy:

Attachments

G

·
Pilot it will be very hard to take apart. Buy another one..

I believe Chris pointed one out on ebay when you asked the same question a few weeks back :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boys, then sò more as it makes to understand my question me are not much simple someone of you have never taken apart the Switch Pack from the own SAAB 9-5?

if sapete dirmi as it is taken apart? they have been enough clear? I ask excuse as always himself my English is not comprehensible.

salutes pilot :cheesy:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Don't think the switch pack is designed to be taken apart and repaired. Best buy one from dealer or ebay a lot cheaper if can find. Regards Kermit. :cheesy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have understood Kermit but I do not want to repair the switch pack but but to take apart it from the machine in order to replace it with that new one. question as he takes apart himself ? :confused:
someone of you knows dirmi like is made? :confused:

thanks pilot :cheesy:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Put screwdriver under front of switchpack and prise up from console, press clip on wiring connector and remove plug. Fit plug on new switchpack, push back into console....2 minutes. :cool:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hello pilot,

Kermit gave a pretty good description but this is something I can actually answer, so just to be safe I'll give a stab at it as well :D

To remove the switches from the machine, all you need to do is to remove them out. Slip a screw driver under the switches and use it to lever the entire switch pack out of the console. Once it's out simply remove the plug/wires and plug the new one in.

G

·
Saaby said:
Hello pilot,

Kermit gave a pretty good description but this is something I can actually answer, so just to be safe I'll give a stab at it as well :D

To remove the switches from the machine, all you need to do is to remove them out. Slip a screw driver under the switches and use it to lever the entire switch pack out of the console. Once it's out simply remove the plug/wires and plug the new one in.

Thats exactly what Kermit said :roll:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
large finn :D finally we have been understood thanks 1000 to all ;) :)

you are fantastic :cool:

thanks of new for your collaboration to the next question :cheesy:

hello pilot :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thankyou please :cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts